Monday, November 15, 2010

A Day of Firsts

Today was Chase's first time trying my homemade baby food. I made carrots and squash. I don't think he liked the carrots very much because he was gagging on them! We'll try them again later. I think his teeth were really bothering him today. It was also Chase's first time getting a haircut. I buzzed the back of his head to get rid of his little mullet that was beginning. It really stood out because most of his hair is very thin and light colored, but the back was really dark and thick. It looks much better now. And, today was Chase's first time showering with mommy! We wanted to clean him off from his little haircut excursion. Overall, it was an exhausting day. I don't know who's more tired, me or him.... well, I guess Chase wins because he fell fast asleep at 6:45 pm! He's been sleeping 11-12 hours straight, so I'm feeling blessed for that! He's approaching the 6 month mark very quickly (one more week)... where does the time go?

1 comment:

  1. Can we get a shot of the back of his head?

    ReplyDelete